Teaching Reading Series: Part III

Morning Ya'll!

Welcome to Part III of my Teaching Reading Series! Today we are going to talk about Comprehension and Vocabulary Instruction...

If you want to read Part I and II of this series, please click the images below.

         

















To access this PowerPoint and save for later use, click here.

I have created another freebie for you! I created Comprehension Posters for your students and classrooms! Hopefully this presentation and this collection of posters are helpful for you as educators (and/or parents of young readers!).



As usual, I would really love if you would "pin" this post. Thanks so much for reading my PowerPoint!

If you have any additional questions about this topic, please feel free to contact me via email. Click the email icon on my side bar :)

Also, stay tuned next week, as I will have a bonus presentation for you about English Language Learners and Literacy Assessments! Plus, more freebies :)

Cheers,
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts