Teaching Reading Series: Part II

Morning everyone!

Welcome to Part II of my Teaching Reading Series! Today we are going to talk about Word Identification Strategies and Phonics Knowledge...

If you want to read Part I of this series, Phonological and Phonemic Awareness, click here. To access this PowerPoint via individual slides, click here.




























I have created another freebie for you to pair with this presentation! I have outlined a typical Guided Reading Lesson Plan Template for you. Hopefully this presentation and this lesson plan are helpful for you as educators (and/or parents of young readers!).

Also, as usual I would really appreciate a "pin" if you enjoyed this post. Thank's so much for reading my PowerPoint :)

If you have any additional questions about this topic, please feel free to contact me via email at mindfulrambles@gmail.com or click the email icon on my side bar :)
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow! You are a fountain of information! This is so much great stuff in one place! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts