Peek at My Goodies + Freebie!

Don't mind the frisky title :P

Just want to share the AWESOME things I bought during the Back to School TPT Sale! Seriously - if you still have the retail itch, check out these purchases and check 'em out for yourself :)

Click the images below to check out each product.
 This has been on my wish list for so long and I'm so excited that I've finally purchased it! I can't wait to  implement my very first Writer's Workshop in my classroom this year with the help of this awesome product!

 I found this just a couple of days ago and I'm so glad I did! This is the perfect way to introduce myself to my new kiddos and families as a new teacher at my new elementary school! I've already started personalizing it and I just bought it a few hours ago :)

 I created something like this last year for my classroom -in the shape of a flower. I loved it, and so did my kids. But, when I left my last school, I obvioulsy left it there. I'm happy that I bought this because it's saved me so much time! Plus it is so helpful for my 1st and 2nd graders learning to tell time

 Yep! I'm SO excited! I made my own, and I love her...but I'd like a pretty digitized version too :)

        
Oh my goodness - I am so blown away by this product! All of the hard work and creativity that went into this product is evident. I cannot wait to put this all together and see how it turns out!

 Who doesn't love Clutter-Free Classroom? I know I do (plus they are about 10 miles north of me!). I have a bunch of Clutter-Free Classroom's freebies and LOVE what I've seen. I'm so happy I purchased this product - it will make data collection so much easier for the new year

I thought about making my own, but then realized... I didn't really want to. This was just 2 bucks and totally worth it. Plus- it's editable!

Now for the clip art:
 For one of my newest products (Roll and Do Math Games...added today), I needed a play dough image. I searched TpT and this one was one of my favorites. Plus - with the sale it was super inexpensive! I plan to use this collection for future products and activities for my kiddos. These are so cute and colorful!

 Not only are these stinkin' adorable - but that are called "Crazy Rabbits". Can't get much better than that. I love the "stitched" look, and seeing as my nick name is "Rabbit" I just couldn't pass these up!

I have other sets of technological items, but I love how colorful these iPods are. I plan on make some cute literacy centers with these images!

Also, a few weeks back I bought

from the Bubbly Blonde. Like a doll, she sent me
just to complete my set! I'm SO excited and grateful that she did this! I am a 1st and 2nd grade resource teacher so having both sets is so helpful! Thank you SO much Alisha!

I've added 2 new products to my store - just in time for the sale. Oh wait... Oh well! They are only $1.00 anyways!

This Math Game pack includes 5 different game boards. Games included are: 
  • Roll and Make (use with playdough)
  • Roll and Trace
  • Roll and Dot (use with Bingo Daubers)
  • Roll and Color
  • Roll and Stick (use with stickers)
These simple one page games can be printed and laminated for many years of use! These can be used in math centers, as math games, for partner work, fast finishers, morning work, and more!

This product is aligned with the following Kindergarten Common Core standards:

  • K.CC.A.3
  • K.CC.B.4a
  • K.CC.B.4b
  • K.CC.B.4c
  • K.CC.B.5
  • K.CC.C.7

This packet includes almost 30 pages of guided drawing fun! Each page has a different "task" to complete. This packet includes some fun pages to draw and/or color, as well as many pages with an educational spin on the traditional drawing booklets. This packet is geared towards Kindergarten and 1st graders (due to the educational content), however anyone can enjoy this fun activity pack :)

The educational content of this packet is aligned with Kindergarten ELA Standards: 


  • L.K.5
  • W.K.1
  • W.K.2
  • W.K.8

I've also created a freebie just for you! I used this with my 3rd and 4th graders a few years ago in my special needs classroom - just a wee too advanced for my kiddos now. Based on the Common Core Standards, this freebie aligns with Grade 2 math standards:

  • NBT.A.1a
  • NBT.A.1b
  • NBT.A.3
  • NBT.A.4

 Click the image below to get the 2-page place-value worksheet.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Also, I want to let everyone know that I am in the process of updating my Common Core Checklists to include an additional data collection sheet for each checklist page. This is a HUGE update, which may mean an increase in price - so get it while it's hot and you will be able to benefit from the update!!!

Oh hey - check out Teaching with Love and Laughter's great Learning Resources giveaway!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. I really want to go shopping with you. You would be such a bad influence...in such a good way! Looks like you have had a ball buying and selling. All the best.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! I agree with Julie...I want to go shopping with you too! You got so many great things!! Thank you for sharing! I'm headed to check them out :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts