Back to School Resources!

Hi Y'all!

Before we get started - do you want to have a say in a future blog post? Vote for future blog posts on my side bar! I'd love to know what you are most interested in learning about next! To read about my motivation behind this idea, check out my previous blog post.

Here are a list of a few wonderful blog posts I found recently. Each of them have great ideas for back to school, working with students with disabilities, and classroom management techniques. Click 'em and read up on some great ideas for getting your school year started with a bang!


I've also linked up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It! My project today was...a little...pathetic. I love the Washi Tape movement, and wanted to join in on the fun. I have to be honest here... I don't think I know the difference between washi tape and colored tape. I think I got the wrong thing. Oops.
Just as well- I finished my first project for Monday Made It and I'm proud of it (even if it does look like it was made by wolves).

Disclaimer: I did NOT follow any tutorials. I'm not a big tutorial person (I think it the ADHD in me). I just like to look at the pictures and figure it out. As a result...it looks like this.

 This was the hardest part...



I decided to tape to the other side, so it didn't fray.

It was fun(ish) and looks pretty(ish). I might do it again...but maybe follow directions this time. Or maybe not...that's not my style :)

Quick shout outs to In That Room and First Grade in Foxwell Forest for 2 great giveaways! Click the images below to take you there!

Cheers,
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Did you use washi tape for your clipboard? I was just thinking about making myself a pretty clipboard for school. I like your stripe design!

    Kristen
    KNJ Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm laughing hysterically at "made by wolves" hahahahaha!

    I like the polka-dot clip. So cute!!!


    Deniece

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts