[Potentially] Free Fonts!

Hi Ya'll

I have downloaded iFontmaker for my iPad and I'm only mildly obsessed with it...

Okay, I can't stop! I have created 3 fonts, that I would {love} to offer for free...but I can't figure out how to offer them. I figured out how to download them to my computer, but nothing else. Does anyone use this program, and/or are computer savvy enough to figure out how to save the files to my computer so I can upload them somewhere? (Additionally, I need help uploading them so you can download them.  :-/)

Here are screen shots of my potentially free fonts... because that seems to be the only thing I know how to do...


My Rachael Font:


My Rae Ann Font:

My Rae Doodles Font:

My favorite of the three is the Rae Ann font! I have uploaded it to my fonts and can't wait to use it. I also can't wait to make more. If anyone knows how to make it so you can have them, I would love to know!

You would think I was 96 and not 26 with how complete computer-illiterate I am.

Oh well...

Cheers!

R

Comments

  1. Hi Rae! Thanks for finding us! I can't help too much with your font issue...when I made mine, I just linked back to the ttf {or whatever it's called} site. You might want to inquire with Jen Jones at Hello Literacy...she obviously has it figured out!

    Have a great weekend!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I download the file, I zip it with terms of use and upload it to TPT as a zip file. I hope that helps.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very helpful! Thanks Mercedes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts