New Years Resolution -- Under Construction!

I am taking this New Years Resolution post very seriously, so I don't want to commit too early to mundane, superficial resolutions. I want to link up with Teaching Maddeness linky party and Fantastically Average 5 for 2013 link up, but have not quite honed in on exactly what I want to work on this year. I have vague, overly general resolutions, like be in shape and be more organized, but I know myself, and if my goals are not specific and attainable, they a'int gettin' done! So, I just want to let everyone know that, my resolutions are coming..this is MY year (I'm getting married and graduating grad school, after all), so I want to start the year off right!

What are you resolutions for the year? I'm always interested to hear what others plan on doing to better themselves in the upcoming year!

Cheers,

R

Comments

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and I love your blog! I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! Go to http://everythingspeachyinfourthgrade.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html for more information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination!!! I'm so honored :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts