Christmas {+ New Years} Virtual 5k!

Hi Y'all!

I was officially on Winter Vacation as of Friday December 21 at 12:30! w00t!

And of course, the best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is by...RUNNING!

Thanks to Kiley at Daily Vitamin F, I am able to do so via blogging :) She is hosting a wonderful virtual race! I am absolutely participating, and so should you. Why? Because fitness is fabulous, and she's giving away some sweet swag too!


Also, I am linking up to join the New Years Virtual 5K also. See the reasons above... :)



Join me for some winter fitness fun :)

Cheers and happy Christmas Eve Eve!

R

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking my race! I'm glad you're joining in the fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts