Oh, Christmas Tree Linky Party!

Greetings!

So I have been waiting for two weeks to post this--because I needed a tree first! Leah over at Learning 4 Keeps is hosting a Christmas Tree Linky Party! This party is to honor the different ways we celebrate the holidays, specifically (if applicable), what makes your Christmas Tree special. 

If you are interested in joining in on the fun, then:
  • Blog about your tree and tell what makes it special to you!
  • Grab the button below and place it on your post to link back here
  • Add your link and have fun exploring!

The fiancé and I got our tree on Saturday and decorated it last night. Naturally, I took pictures of the entire process, from start to finish. But this Linky Party isn't about where I got my tree and what it looked like in the lot...it's about how beautiful it turned out :)

And it turned out lovely if you ask me....


My favorite thing about the whole Christmas Tree Experience is how special each and every ornament is to us. 

From the silly and playful ones...



To the sentimental and cute ones...




To the ones that take us back to our best childhood memories...


To the ones that take us back to places we've once been...

From the lights, to the tinsel and beads, to each and every ornament. From the angel on the top of our tree to our Santa-inspired tree skirt at the bottom. Our tree is what brings us together, what warms our heart, what makes our house a home at Christmas.

What makes your tree special?

Cheers,

R

Comments

  1. I love it!! To me the most beautiful trees are the ones wrapped in memories and love. :) Thanks for linking up!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts