TpT Update and Plea

Hi there,


I just uploaded my fifth TpT product! It is  nonfiction activity pack, to use with your larger nonfiction units. I have used it with my kiddos in my classroom for the past 3 years, and it has been highly successful. Any excuse for my kids to use different materials and modes (labels in this case). Please check it out here.


I also would like to take a moment to talk about my TpT store. I know I am new at this whole thing, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to promote one's store/blog/etc. I would love to get my products out to a larger audience, but am not sure of the best way to do this. Also, if anyone has viewed any of my products, please leave me feedback on TpT page; it is greatly appreciated :)

Until next time....

Cheers!

R

Comments

Popular Posts