So I have found this fabulous linkup from The Gypsy Teacher, and I am glad I did! Originally, this linkup was created by Jessica from Fantastically Average. You can see her original post here.
So here's the deal:
- Set five goals that you want to accomplish over the next five days of the work-week.
- Share your goals with all of your followers.
- Attempt to accomplish everything on your list during the week.
- Come back the next week to share you how did.
- Set some more goals for yourself, and repeat!
What a fun link-up! So if you are interested, you should link up at Jessica's page above. I'm certainly going to attempt it this week,
So I am off to a bad start...I am starting a day late. This means that my goals for the week are things that I am already starting to accomplish (cheating?). Here are my 5 for Five goals for the week:
- Exercise 3 days for at least 45 minutes - be it running, yoga, Zumba, etc. As long as I am moving for 45 minutes, I am succeeding!
- Make breakfast at home 3 days - no more spending money on food that I can easily make at home (this means you breakfast sandwiches!)
- Study for my final 4 out of 5 nights this week - It is my last oral exam of my grad school career! I need to nail this thing!
- Get up before 6:15 a.m. everyday - I am really slacking here, and have been getting up closer to 6:30 every morning, which gives me very little time to get ready for work.
- Have a vegetable at every lunchtime meal this week! - Free salad bar at work = NO EXCUSES!
Wish me luck as I attempt this list this week. Tune in next week to see how I did, and see my newest goals :)
I'd love to hear some of your goals for this link-up :)