Quickie Post: New Additions!

Hi Y'all!

I'm headed to a job interview (!) in a few, but just wanted to write a Quickie Post to give you a couple of updates.

First off, I finally created a Mindful Rambles Facebook page! I added it to my side bar underneath the Follow Me section. It doesn't have much yet, but I figured it was about time I used another social media sight to promote all things teacher-related from my blog :)

Secondly, I also finally created a Mindful Rambles email! I have added it to the side bar as well. In case you were wondering...it's mindfulrambles@gmail.com. Creative, right?

I've also added some tabs at the top of my blog. Again, it's not much, but I'm hoping it will help people access my blog a bit more efficiently.

Now, for some fun:

Mrs. Leeby from Learning With Mrs. Leeby is hosting a great (and easy) giveaway on her blog!



Curious Firsties has a BUNCH of quick and easy giveaways to enter!


And, I have linked up with Common to the Core for their great Back to School Resources Link Up. If you are looking for back to school resources - start here!

Wish me luck on my interview!!

Cheers,
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi Rae! I love your blog. The background is adorable. GOOD LUCK on your interview! I bet you did awesome!!!
    I am your newest follower! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog colors!! Good luck with your interview!!! :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts