Back to School Fortune Tellers!

Morning Y'all,

I have finally finished my first Back to School Fortune Teller!! It is called Getting to Know You Fortune Teller - Traditional Questions Edition. I created this first Back to School related product for those looking for traditional Getting-to-Know-You-type questions. I really wanted to get this done for those of you going back to school in the next week, so I powered through and finally finished!


Upcoming Back to School Fortune Tellers:

  • Getting to Know You Fortune Teller - Silly Questions Edition
  • Getting to Know You Fortune Teller - Thought-Provoking Questions Edition
  • Any other requests?
I will be giving away one of these bad boys away! All you have to do is answer the following question: What things do you do to help kids learn their environment, their teachers, and their classmates? I will be announcing the winner this evening!

Good luck,
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Just discovered your blog on the Teacher's Chair. We are new Massachusett's bloggers and looking forward to following your blog. Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the things I do to help my kids learn about their environment, their teachers, and their classmates are:
    visit other teachers, tour the environment - toilets, park, sick bay, etc., all about me activity.

    Roxanne
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Back to Top