Quickie Post: TpT Update

Just a quick update on my most recent TpT product:

I have added a revised version of my Noun-Verb Relationship Freebie (as seen in my last post). I have added a tips section, directions section, inanimate noun-verb cards, animate noun-verb cards, and a revised link to my TpT page in the credits. Please feel free to look at this Freebie and please, please, please leave feedback. I am always trying to revise my work and make it the best, most helpful it can possibly be, but I cannot do that without your feedback and comments.



I am currently working on some additional products to add, but this time I am being more *mindful* about making sure I have included all necessary worksheets/information and ensured accurate links. As always, suggestions are always welcome. (Brie - I have read your suggestion, and am planning on not only writing a related post, but also creating some sort of task cards for my classroom's "fidget!" )

Cheers!

R

Comments

  1. Yay! That's awesome - looking forward to seeing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog, Rae - I am now your newest follower :) Looking forward to hearing about your classroom "fidgets"

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts