I've been BOO'D...Again! and TPT Update!!!

I've been boo'ed!....again! A big thanks from Brie at Breezy Special Ed for booing me! Please make sure you check out her terrific blog! She's a fairly new blogger and has some wonderful posts about working with individuals with special needs across the curriculum!


BOO'd Linky Party hosted by Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad

Here are the rules for this linky:
1. Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers.
2. A blogger that has about the SAME number of followers .
3. Someone that has LESS followers.
4. Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out.
5. Don't forget to let your fellow bloggers know that you shared about them.
6. Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat."

Blogger with MORE followers: Tori's Teacher Tips. Tori's blog is loaded with awesome ideas (and freebies!) for reaching second grade learners. I highly suggest checking out her blog!

Blogger with SAME number of followers:  Go 4th: Teach All the Things! Tiffany has a great new blog with fun posts that get people involved! Make sure you check it out :)

Blogger with LESS followers: Hippie Down the Hall. Lauren's blog is one in which I can relate! My blog tends to have posts about special education and my classroom, but also ways in which I maintain my sanity, stay healthy, and of course, running :). I love that her blog has a little bit of everything. Please check it out :)

Now, for my BOO Buddies: Here is a link to my FIRST TPT product!!! The Freebie is a graphic organizer I made for noun-verb relationships using animate and inanimate nouns. I am so excited that I stayed up way past my bedtime to post it :) Please leave me comments letting me know what you think and any suggestions you might have. I had some technical difficulties uploading the document onto TPT, so hopefully it is all formatted correctly - but if not, please let me know! Hope you enjoy!

Cheers,

Rae





Comments

Popular Posts