50% OFF TIL FEBRUARY, Plus New Products!

Morning Y'all!

Happy Long Weekend Monday (hopefully)! Hooray for long weekends!

So, funny story - I messed up. After spending lots and lots of time and energy making sure I finished my January Daily Warm Ups in time for January, I realized I never uploaded the First Grade version! Yipes! So as of the 19th of January, they are finally up... Over half way through the month! Ugh.

Well, that means that YOU luck out! My First Grade Daily Warm Ups for January are available at HALF PRICE for the rest of the month! Normally these buggers are $4.00, but grab them now for $2.00! Woohoo! Click the image below to check out this deal.


In addition to my late product, I uploaded two more Daily Warm Ups - February versions for both Kindergarten and First Grade. Check them out by clicking the images below!



I also uploaded a new Letter-Picture Match Up literacy center. This one is perfect for Valentine's Day, seeing as it is a Valentine's Edition!


Oh AND I Bundled my popular Common Core Checklists for K-2! Check it out by clicking the image below.

Comments

Popular Posts