Race for a Resolution Virtual 5k!

Happy Hump Day!


I completed my Virtual 5k, and reached my first goal of the New Year! I was planning on doing my run at the gym today, but it turned out to be such a warm (albeit, rainy) day in Boston, so I had to take advantage. When I went this evening, the rain held out, so all I got was a humid, breezy evening run.

Here are my results from the run. Not my fastest 5k by any means, but it felt good to just be outside, reaching my goal :)


If you want to link up, you still have time (1 day)! Check out my previous post for more info.

Congrats to Karlie at We are ALL Special for completing the Virtual 5k in just over 29 minutes! Thanks for linking up and joining the fun :)

Cheers,
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I'm SOOO jealous that you got to run outside! It's soooooo cold outside.......it's so cold people are hoping that we have a late start due to cold weather. Thank you for the shout out! Happy Thursday:-D

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts