Just Uploaded: Valentine's Literacy and Math Centers!!!

Hi Y'all,

I have finally finished my Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Centers! This pack is Common Core Aligned (which I am proud of) and all of the standards are outlined in the description in my store, and in the product itself.

This product is perfect for Kindergarten, first, and second grade students, as well as those with special needs. Most of the activities in the pack can be used for both centers as well as small group games, independent work, or homework/morning work!

The contents of this pack include:


  • Love Train Number Sequencing 
  • {K→K.CC.A.1, K.CC.A.2, K.CC.C.6, & K.CC.C.7; 1st→1.NBT.B.2; 2nd→ 2.NBT.A.1 & 2.NBT.A.4}
  • Valentine’s Roll and Cover 
  • {K → K.CC.B.4}
  • Love Robot Addition {
  • K→K.OA.A3, K.OA.A5 & K.NBT.A.1; 1st→1.OA.C.6 & 1.OA.C7; 2nd→2.OA.B.2}
  • Valentine’s Synonym and Antonyms 
  • {1st→ L.1.5d; 2nd→ L.2.5b} 
  • Ralph’s Parts of Speech Valentine’s Sort 
  • {K → L.K.1b; 1st→ L.1.1f}
  • I *Heart* Word Scrambles 
  • {K→L.K.2d; 1st→RF.1.3}
  • Worksheets
  • Blank sets

  • Leveled sets




A free preview is available to give you an idea of the included items. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this product (or any of my products for that matter!). I spent a great deal of time on this product, and want to make sure you enjoy it :)

Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Rae,

    I think you won an autographed book of The Potato Chip Champ. Email me with your address.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts