My Newest Bundle! Get 2 Daily Warm Ups for FREE!

Good morning fellow educators!

This will be a quickie post, as I am off to the beach this morning! However, I did want to make sure you knew about my newest addition to my TPT store! I have finally BUNDLED my Daily Warm Ups for both Kindergarten and First Grade. Just in time for the new school year (sorta) and the upcoming BOOST sale!

Click on the images below to check them out in my store.

    

I've also updated ALL of my monthly Daily Warm Up packets. If you've already purchased some, or all, of my monthly Daily Warm Ups, redownload (or buy) them here.


Make sure to head to TPT on August 20th to check out the BOOST Sale - you could get up to 28% off! Just make sure to use the code BOOST at checkout :)

Comments

  1. These Daily Warm Up packets are grat! This is exactly what is needed during quarantine in order to repeat the studied material with the child. Usually in the evenings I do this: I turn on my YouTube playlist, which I converted using https://easyconvert.pro/en/youtube-to-mp3. I choose light instrumental music and sit down to do homework with my child.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts