Friday Faves

Afternoon All,
TGIFBALW
(Thank God It's Friday Before A Long Weekend)

I've fallen in love with many things this month. Today, I want to share these things with you, in the hopes you will love them as much as I do...

one. My newest Appsession (see what I did there...) is Steller. Compose your own story using text, pics and vids, all from your iPhone. Check out other amazing journals too! Here is one of mine to give you an idea.


two. This article from Upworthy is quite funny...if you think satirical sexism is funny.

three. Dolly Poulet. Just Google her. She is everything.

four. Tiny Hamster eats tiny pizza, tiny burritos, and tiny spaghetti

five. This video is instant therapy. Seriously.

six. The Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival. Surprised The Husband with tickets (jeez - count the capital letters so far), and had an absolute blast! We are both big into stand-up comedy, so this was quite the treat.

seven. My newest purchases and recent loves. Turns out they make a pretty good outfit too...

My Recent Loves

eight. Speaking of comedy, check out my newest TV obsession: Nathan For You on Comedy Central. Remember Dumb Starbucks? Yeah, it was him.

nine. And now, speaking of newest TV obsessions, The Husband has gotten me into watching (or re-watching for him) The Shield. I know I'm like...12 years behind (The series started in 2002), but with my weird TV anxiety (absolutely NOTHING scary, or gory, or upsetting) it took a lot of convincing to get me to give it a shot. Now, I'm obsessed. However, I do still need to leave the room sometimes, and one time last week, an episode was too upsetting for me that I had to take a break from the series for a few days...

What are some of your faves? Share! I LOVE checking new things out :)


Comments

  1. Your recent boot purchase is great perfect for fall !

    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at :
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts