Merry Christmas Eve!

Greetings!

Just popping in to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I haven't been a very devoted blogger in the last few weeks and I apologize for that. I'd like to say it's because of all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, but in reality, it's me. I come home from work each night exhausted, and just wanting to cuddle with the Husband and my fur babies. You understand that right?

Well, with the New Year fast approaching, I vow to do better! Stay tuned for my New Year's Resolutions for work, personal and blogging!

In other news, I have updated my New Years Resolution Mini-Pack for 2014! If you have purchased this product, please make sure you re-download! If you are looking for a New Year's Resolution mini-lesson for you class when you head back to school (for us it's the 2nd!), check it out by click the picture below!

And now, for some festive photos to get you in the mood for some holiday cheer:

Our Tree of Thanks turned into our Tree of Kindness

Printed some bulbs on colored paper and strung them along the already-existing tree in our hallway

Printed large Christmas Lights with this writing stem for the students to write their "Act of Kindness" this season. Isn't Chris' just darling?!

Our Winter Music Festival

The whole school + 3 guests each student = violation of fire codes!
On Sunday I ran the Somerville Jingle Bell 5K with some friends! I don't know what I am doing with my face...

and of course - Miserable Festive Lucy in a Santa hat.

Comments

Popular Posts