Deck the Halls Linky!

Happy December!

Can you believe it? Where has the year gone?! I know, I know, what a cliched remark about the start of December, but I mean seriously....wth?

The start of December always inspires my inner creativity... DIY gifts, homemade goodies, craft decorations. The holiday season (from Thanksgiving to New Years) is my favorite time of the year - so many reasons to count your blessings! And in the spirit of thankfulness, I am so thankful for this blogging community. Whether it be a forum for complaints, suggestions, and new, fresh ideas, I'm also thankful that I have this little escape for the chaos of reality.

Additionally, I am so thankful for the TPT community - my go-to place for new teaching ideas and activities to inspire young minds. I check out the new resources nearly everyday, love getting the newsletter, and have more ideas for products I want to create than I know what to do with. What I love about TPT is that they frequently run special sales for its members. It's the perfect time to stock up on all those fabulous resources you have on your wish list! And, with Black Friday devoted to in-store savings, we have our Cyber Monday to look forward to...

Darling Christina at Bunting Books, and Bainbridge has created a great linky for the Cyber Monday Sale on TPT! Not only is it a great way to find fabulous resources from other members, but her linky divides these resources into categories, so you can find just what you are looking for!

Click here to find other awesome resources!

Check out the "playlist" below!
Thanks to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah for the donated additions to the Linky Button!

Check out this seasonal classic...


And a new hit to add to your faves...

Check out Christina's linky to stock up on other fabulous resources for the Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale! Many stores will be throwing a sale already, and when you enter the code "CYBER" in at check out you will receive an additional 10% off your order! That's a whopping 28% high-quality teacher resources!! Are you thankful yet?

Comments

Popular Posts