Quickie Post: New Year's Resolution Pack

Happy Caturday,

Just dropping in to update you all on my revision to the New Year's Resolution Mini-Lesson Pack, which has been updated for 2017. Other small grammatical edits have been made as well, so if you've already purchased the pack, you can re-download the updated version. If you haven't purchases it yet, click here to get your very own (for a measly $2.00). It's perfect for grades K-5 and can be added to any lesson on making goals, resolutions, and the like.


Additionally, I have a similar product (though not New Year's themed) for the older crowd. My Goal Setting for Young People is incredibly popular (my best seller for 2 years now!) It's still my favorite product I've created and is JAM-PACKED with goal setting worksheets, tips, strategies, etc. The focus is on making SMART goals for sustaining lasting change. It's great for older students (think: middle school and high school), as well as young adults in other settings (think: higher functioning individuals receiving adult services in a job-placement program or day facility). 



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts