Grainz 4 Lyfe: #ILoveBread

Ok, what's this all about? Well, it's my attempt to showcase one of my favorite foods in the world: bread.

I'm not shy about this. I don't feel guilty about this. I have been borderline obsessed with bread since I was a child (eating slices of plain white bread as a snack) and my infatuation only grows as I get older. In this war time against the perfect side, I call to you for support. Grains are not the enemy! Sandwiches are not the problem! Gluten is not the reason you're sick (unless, of course, you have a diagnosed allergy, then, ok, sorry). We no longer have to shun our once-beloved pre-meal nosh. We can embrace our friend once again, and this campaign from Grain Foods Foundation is helping us get there!



Check out this hilarious video - this song will be stuck in your head (sorry, not sorry)


How are you going to show your support? What kind of grains do you enjoy?



Comments

  1. This video is hilarious!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sandwich Power!!!💪💪💪 I think I want a sandwich now 😂😂😂

    I enjoy rice. We, Nigerians, love our rice. We don't joke with it. We have jollof rice, fried rice, coconut rice, concoction rice, peppered rice. You name, we'll eat it with rice.

    Nice article. I love bread too. Bread with tea, bread with stew, bread with eggs, bread with butter, sandwiches etc.

    http://www.fehintolaogunye.com/2017/02/words-of-encouragement-for-new-week.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts