Double-Duty Workout Gear: From the Studio to the Office!

Happy Hump Day!

So we all know that we need to work out. We've all heard these motivational quotes: "It's only 4% of your day!" and "You won't regret that workout!" and "There are 1,440 minutes in a day - you can spend 30 minutes on exercise!" But, let's be real. It does take longer than 30 minutes. You have to plan in order to get it in! It can be as simple as heading outside and going for a brisk walk, but often, it's not.

I'm always looking for ways to cut down my time getting ready, especially pre- and post-workout. I've even been trying to figure out ways to get to the gym during my lunch hour, without spending half my time changing for my workout and getting ready to head back to the office. That's why I've been searching for the perfect double-duty gear to take you from the office to the gym (and back - depending on how sweaty you get!).

I've created this collection of individual workout items for you to pair with different styles to make it office-friendly. I've provided some suggestions for how to style some pieces to take you from the studio to the streets! Some of the styles are less "office-friendly", especially if you are in the corporate world. But most, if not all, of these styles are perfect for a more casual work environment, and most definitely for your weekend activities!


Hopefully these styles will get you motivated to go workout and give your that extra time in your day for some "you" time!

Click through the slideshow to find your next fave find!


Do you have a favorite office-to-studio style? Have you thought about wearing fitness-inspired gear to work? Let's start a conversation!


Comments

  1. Excellent site !! wonderful blog post.It is one of the most interest page in the net. I never expect that there are lots of contents that are useful to my assignment. Thank you so much guys
    fitness clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is of great importance of having a schedule for building muscle, according to workout videos it will help you stay consistent and focused throughout your muscle building journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts