April Currently!

It's a new month and you know what that means! The incomparable Farley is hosting another Currently Linky Party!

Now, here is my Currently for the month of April:

Listening: My fur baby Lucy is sleeping this day away. I wonder what she is dreaming about…
Loving: I've had a very stressful year so far. I've devoted several posts to various reasons I am stressed, but overall, this year has been an overwhelming experience. However, recently I have been making changes in my classroom, and throughout my own life, in an attempt to take charge of this stressful situation. This week felt good better! 
Thinking: I have a lot to do before this evening! My best friend is getting married next week and the bachelorette party is tonight! I have cleaning, working out, planning, showering, and make-uping to do before tonight. I better get on that!
Wanting: As mentioned, this year has been a struggle for me. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do next school year. It's tough!
Needing: Read Thinking above!
Hours and Last Day: I really enjoy my school hours. On Wednesdays we have earlier dismissal (1:30) for teacher meetings and trainings. I do NOT love that we don't get out of school until June 20th. I do NOT love even more that this will most likely NOT be the last day of school - more like the 24th. Boo!

Comments

  1. Have fun at the wedding, Rae! I hope your year cheers up a bit!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hours do sound great! I like the idea of the early release day too. My district used to do that, but not this year. Have fun tonight...sounds like you deserve it!
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rae, thanks for the birthday wishes. Love your blog design.
    I'm your newest follower!!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts