Teaching Reading Series: Part IV and V

Morning Y'all!

Here is the final installment of my Teaching Reading Series! This week's presentation is about literacy assessments and teaching English Language Learners. I am no expert in ELLs, but I wanted to provide you with some proven strategies that work with these kiddos. If you have more information to add, please comment below :)



If you have missed any of the previous presentations in the series, click the images below. You will find some freebies there as well :)


    













To access this and all other PowerPoints for later use, please click here.

I sincerely hope this presentation, along with all previous presentations, are helpful for you as educators, professionals, and even parents. If you enjoyed this post, please consider "pinning" it so others can find this as well!

If you have any additional questions, please email me (email icon on my sidebar).


Also, I'm preparing for a 400 Follower Giveaway! Please consider donating to my giveaway by filling out the form found in my previous blog post! Thanks so much :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for such informative postings, keep up the great work!!!

    I am unable to access the file, could you please assist me?

    Thanks and take care

    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts