FLASH FREEBIES!

Because I'm a bit OCD (it drives me CRAZY seeing no stars for my products) - I've decided to post some regular "price" items up for free - for just a short amount of time.

Stay tuned this week, as I will be announcing these Flash Freebies on my Facebook Page! Best to link my page, so you'll never miss a freebie!

Hurry - I've posted today's Flash Freebie! It's my Getting to Know You Fortune Teller's BUNDLE.
This is regularly priced at $4.50 - today it's FREE. But only for a limited time!!

Cheers,

 photo Rae_zps7708f184.pngPhotobucket

1 comment

  1. WELL! Another reason to be excited for a new year!
    Happy New Year Rae! ....................Ya know you are "hard core" when you are surfing teaching blogs on New Year's Eve! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Back to Top