Got FOMO? Try GOMO!

Hey all! Hope your summer is going as swell as mine! Are you feeling like you're missing out on all the excitement? FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) to the max? Well stop.



Keep reading...



Isn't it time to squash FOMO in lieu of something a bit more fun and meaningful? I've teamed up with some folks over at Eventbrite to promote an even better acronym than FOMO: GOMO! What's GOMO? I'm glad you asked...

Going Out More Often, or GOMO, is...well, exactly that. It's time to stop harboring feelings of being left out while scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat and start getting ourselves out and doing more! How do you get started? Check out my plans for GOMO below.


How do I plan to GOMO?

Concerts!

One of my most FAVORITE summer activities is attending outdoor concerts. Free or not, I love looking forward to jamming out to awesome music in the summer heat. This summer, I'm looking forward to checking out some artists at the Lowell Music Series.

Beach!

Like every weekend. My fave place in the world.

Festivals!

So many to choose from here in Boston. Like music festivals, food festivals like this and this, and one that's a mix of everything.

Outdoor Dining!

Usually, The Husband and I spend our date nights (Saturdays) dining outside in the summer. We like to head to coastal towns, like Newburyport, Rockport, or Portsmouth, NH and find little local restaurants to try. Each weekend is an adventure!

Museum!

I love museums, but I feel like we never go anymore. We live just north enough that Boston feel out of reach for a weeknight at the museum. However, with this event coming up, I'm putting in my calendar and we are making it happen!

So far, this is how I've been GOMO!

Amazing trip to Mexico!






Amazing trip to Martha's Vineyard!





Beach trips!



Dog Adventures!





My 30th Birthday!



So far, my GOMO experiences have been incredible and I'm so lucky to have the chance to do these amazing things. I'm looking forward to continuing in the spirit of GOMO all summer long (and then some!)

If you'd like to create an event in your area, check out this online RSVP page from Eventbrite. You can also check out your local Eventbrite page to find some awesome events in your area! Eventbrite supports ticket sales, discounted options for non-profits, and loads more!



Help us end FOMO once and for all by sharing your plans for GOMO!




SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts