Quickie Post: Educents Deal!

Happy 4th!

Just dropping in super quick to let you know you can get $5 off for new members of Educents! Just click the image below to send you to the site to redeem this coupon! Share this page with others (I must admit, there is an incentive for me as well, as an affiliate) who may not be familiar with the awesome-ness of Educents!

If you are interested about learning more about Educents in general, check out my previous post here. You can also click the Educents website to learn more.

Comments

  1. Awesome deal. I love Educents! I wanted to invite you to join in on my special educator bloghop. I'm hoping to get advice from other special educators as next year will be my first year in special education!

    Jamie
    Tales of Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I look forward to reading them :)

Popular Posts